HKI Differential Pressure Switch with LCD
Electronic differential pressure switch(es) and transmitter.
The DPI series electronic pressure measuring devices are engineered for building automation in the HVAC/R industry. The most technologically advanced and versatile electronic differential pressure switches on the market, combining up to two relay outputs and 0–10 V output options. The DPI includes the following field selectable features:
- Configurable switching point:
- Open on rise or fall in pressure
- Hysteresis of set-point
- Measurement units (Pa, kPa, mmWC, inWC, mbar)
- Measurement ranges (4 ranges per model)
- Output signal (0−10 V, NO/NC)
- Span and zero point calibration
- DPI options include:
- Up to 2 relays, which can be configured separately
- Autozero calibration
The versatility of the DPI series electronic pressure measuring devices ensure the right product for the current application specifications is always available.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|