BAPI AC to DC Voltage Converter 5-24VDC Adjustable incl Snaptrack
BAPI’s voltage converter is a cost effective way of converting 24 VAC to 5, 10, 12, 15 or 24 VDC for use on peripheral devices that require DC voltage. The converter is available with a 350 mA output.
Although most BAPI room units can run on 24 VAC power, converting to DC power eliminates the AC power “noise” which can affect the room sensor readings. All fixed outputs are adjustable +/- 10%. The adjustable model has an adjustable output of 5 to 24 VDC.
- Compact & Cost Effective 350 mA unit
- Self-resetting Thermal Fuse
- Operation & Fault LED Indicators
- Fixed or Adjustable Outputs
- Output Protected Against Overload and Accidental Short Circuit
|Unit Of Measure||ea|